Thursday, January 28, 2010

I'm Taking a Vacation

You know what?  I haven't given myself a proper vacation in years; you know, the ones where you go to one of those high class pleasuredomes; walking along the beach as you slaughter the aquatic monsters that come up with the tide; playing polo with Hun rules (it involves giant warhammers and a severed head); sleeping on a bed of naked, voluptuous women who are all too eager to fondle you, or your wife, or both.  That's changing right now.

It's too damn cold here.  Me and the Mrs. definitely need a change of scenery.  I'm gonna take off for an undisclosed amount of time.  Until I get back, The Ablogcalypse is closed.  I'm not gonna post anything, period.

I'm leaving Abdominus at home (most pleasuredomes won't take yeti).  I'm hoping he'll behave himself while I'm gone.  He knows how to use the bathroom and can fend for himself when it comes to food, but he is not allowed to be on The Ablogcalypse while I am gone.  If anyone sees him posting anything on this blog, you let me know.

Don't wait up for me.

Kaiser out (for a while)

No comments:

Post a Comment