Saturday, January 9, 2010

Ramdom Awesome - Because You Weren't Expecting It


First off, I just got my first taste of Dark Void when I played the demo for it last night.  People have had their doubts about this one.  Guess what?  Doubt is for the weak.  The demo was the finest pulp action in video game form.  Fly around in a jet-pack?  Check.  Hijack a flying saucer?  Check.  Get into firefights with death-defying stunts?  Check.  Punch an alien in the face?  Check.  Only a souless turd should question how much fun this game is after playing the demo.  I can't wait until it comes out, so my hours of nagging my wife to buy it as a birthday present for me will pay off.

But that is not where the awesome stops, my friends.  Some of you may be familiar with the Most Interesting Man in the World from the Dos Equis commercials.  I'm posting this compilation of his life and wisdom because I want him to accept me as his adopted son.  Enjoy.


Next time, I'll begin my in-depth series on my quest to find the ultimate Sword & Sorcery Barbarian video game.

Kaiser out

No comments:

Post a Comment