Monday, November 30, 2009

Random Weirdness - Every Monday

At this moment, I am busy working on a few things for the Ablogcalypse.  First off, my Music of the Gods spot on the sidebar is undergoing changes.  No more will I be at the whim of YouTube to randomly pull videos from the keywords I put in, sometimes getting crappy ass videos that I didn't want.  Now, I'm changing to a playlist, thanks to a website I discovered recently called Grooveshark.  I'll have total control over what songs are available on the playlist, as it should be.

Also, I'm working extra hard on my next Metal Moment.  I plan on having that up either Tuesday or Wednesday.

Since I've been so busy, I haven't had much time to dig up a weird video.  So I'm just going the lazy route.  You guys can watch Olivia Munn look pretty at a GameStop.

No comments:

Post a Comment