Saturday, October 3, 2009

Savage Zombieland Apocalypse!


Ever since I saw the trailer for this movie, I knew I wanted to see it. So, of course, I went to see Zombieland yesterday. Holy Hell, this was awesome. Fucking gory, fucking hilarious, fucking fun.

The movie started off with a instant gorefest and rarely lets up. Then the titles come up with slowmo zombie action with Metallica's "For Whom the Bell Tolls." Plus there's zombie pasties. I couldn't help but laugh at zombie pasties.

And the cast is great. I liked Jesse Eisenberg in Adventureland and I like him in this. Emma Stone is pretty hot. There's even a surprise appearance (but I won't spoil it). But the one who shines the most is Woody Harrelson. He was fucking awesome.

I'm not gonna waste any more time telling you about this - see this fucking movie. It's funny. It's gory. It's great watching.

1 comment:

  1. I want to see it. I wanted to see it with you guys. I need monies.

    ReplyDelete