Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bayonetta Showin' Us How She's Built

You know, the more I see of Bayonetta, the more I'm starting to like it. I'm not just talking about the game. I'm talking about that sexy body of hers. Oh, yeah.
Baby, I hate to see you leave, but I love to watch you show off your ass! Forget about bouncing quarters off that. I wanna bounce my dick off it (or dip my balls in it?).
Goddamn! I love seeing tits and ass in video games. But seriously, Sexpie, you really should look a man in the eye when he's about to grab you in all the curvy parts.
Okay, my boner's going out of control. Can someone get me an anti-erection pill or a picture of their grandparents?

Right now, these images are all over the place. And who can blame these people? These pics are fucking hot. I've been interested in trying out this game for a while, but now I can't wait to play the demo.

Kaiser out

No comments:

Post a Comment