Monday, May 17, 2010

Grieving A Legend (Day 1)

Man, Ronnie James Dio's death still weighs heavy on me.  This has hit me harder than I can ever imagine.  While I felt my last post let me get out what I'm feeling right now, I don't find it enough to be a proper tribute to Dio's legacy.

That's why I'm devoting every day, every goddamn, motherfucking day this week, to the life and music of Ronnie James Dio by finding videos of his songs, interviews, whatever I can find; starting today, ending Sunday.  If you didn't know Dio before, you sure fucking will.  His genius must be shared with the world.

Today, I offer you a music video from Dio's Dream Evil album.  The video is pure vintage 80s and I love this song.  I'm not allowed to embed the video, but I'll put the link up.  Break out "the horns" and enjoy "I Could Have Been A Dreamer."

No comments:

Post a Comment