Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hokuto Musou Ken!

I may be in the minority, but I enjoy the Dynasty Warriors games, known in Japan as the Musou series.  Though most people find the games tedious, I enjoy the wholesale slaughter of thousands by my hand.  Now, Koei has brought their significant death toll simulator to an intellectual property that is perfect for it:

Fist of the North Star

The game, entitled Hokuto Musou, is seeing a Japanese release sometime next spring.  Needless to say, this game needs to be brought to the States.  We missed out on the awesome fighting game that Arc System Works released in arcades and on the PS2.  I'll be damned if another Fist of the North Star game doesn't come here.

This is not the first anime game from the Musou series.  Koei released Dynasty Warriors: Gundam (Gundam Musou) a couple of years ago (didn't really care for that one, though).  Since that one came Stateside, I've got my hopes riding on this game doing the same.

As a taste of the violence to come, here's the recently released teaser for the game.


Omae wa mō shindeiru...

No comments:

Post a Comment