Monday, December 14, 2009

Random Awesome - Every Time I Damn Well Feel Like It.

Recently, I've come to the realization that Random Weirdness is starting to get tired and old real quick.  Part of the problem was that I felt I had to find something strange and, sometimes, funny.  The other part is that I made myself do this on a weekly basis.  Every Monday, I had to find something new.  Sometimes, there just isn't anything that everyone hasn't already seen which does not suck (and how "random" is it when I do it on a regular schedule?).  I'm scraping the bottom of the barrell because I let myself get tied down in my own expectations.

Well fuck that shit.  I am nobody's bitch, least of all, Monday's.  Random Weirdness dies today.  I will take its lifeless husk and create something better.  Just like a cyborg, I will rebuild it and make it the be all and end all of random crap on the internet.

I give you the birth of Random Awesome.

Keep in mind that this won't be a complete departure from Random Weirdness at its best.  Some of those videos were already awesome in their own right.  It's just that, now, when I see something awesome, I'm  gonna post it... well, whenever I damn well feel like it.  No more waiting for Monday to post some kick-ass video and no more Mondays spent digging around through a bunch of shitty videos to find something odd enough (Cromsblood was right, that Voca People video was pretty sucktacular). 

So, without further bullshitting, let's get this behemoth rolling.

This video is proof that mixing two classic sci-fi series can produce some kick-ass results and that Jon Pertwee was one of the best actors to play The Doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment