Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Dethalbum II: Electric Metal Boogaloo

Don't be terribly surprised that I like Metalocalypse, because, ding-dong, I do. How fucking awesome is that show? Anyway, I picked up Dethalbum II today. Holy shit, my ears were blown away. If you liked the first Dethalbum, the second one will fucking kick your ass. I actually believe it's harder than the first, which is saying something. I also get the feeling they re-recorded the tracks that were featured in some of the episodes, as they don't exactly sound the same to me. I actually like what Brendon Small did with Nathan Explosion's voice. It's starting to have a more versatile range, not just the constant deep guttural voice. This one actually sounds more polished than the first. Anyway, if you don't have it, get it, blah, blah, blah, or I kill you. I liked this line in the dedications: "Dethklok would like to thank blood, tits, fire, and guitars." ...Especially the tits. Kaiser out

No comments:

Post a Comment