Sunday, January 9, 2011

No, I'm Not Coming Back, Just Yet...

I'm still keeping my distance from blogging, right now.  The reason is because I need to rethink my strategy, here.  For the past few years, I've tried my hand at many different segments for the blog - some were awesome, some sucked ass.  Then there are just those things that, while they're not so bad, they don't belong here.  Kaiser Crowbar's Ablogcalypse is a refuge of heavy metal, warriors, and unbridled fury.  Things like video games, and old school nostalgia (unless it has to do with heavy metal, warriors, or unbridled fury) feel out of place.

I say this because some weirdo came up to me, recently, and asked if it would be okay to use some of the segments I've had on my blog.  This guy, who calls himself Anacronus, the self-proclaimed "Titan of Old School," or whatever, said he had a place for a bunch of my old ideas, such as Games you should know about..., Forgotten Worlds, and a few others.  Just to get him to stop pestering the fuck out of me, I said yes.  It's not like I'm doing anything with them, anymore.  Hell, maybe he'll do a better job writing for them than I did (fat fucking chance of that happening).

So, if you enjoyed all that crap I used to do, go check out the "Veteran Cosmic Blogger" (what the fuck is that even supposed to mean?) on his blog, Time is a Spiral...

P.S. - No, I'm not giving up on the Ablogcalypse.  I'm just taking a break to come back, stronger than ever.  You think a little thing like writer's block is gonna stop me?  Fuck that shit!

1 comment:

  1. Dear sir or madman,

    This email is meant to notify you that you have been granted the highly dubious honor of being awarded a STYLISH BLOGGER AWARD by myself. Congratulations, I guess.

    Hope you get the chance/inspiration to start blogging again soon.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete